We have just a few things we want to share and make sure that our readers understand we want to create a safe and respectful environment. Any reader comments (both on the blog or any of our social media networks) that fall into one of the following categories will be deleted. The user may be banned indefinitely.
- Personal attacks, threats, and insults against the author or other users/commenters
- Defamation of any sort — especially directed towards others
- Remarks that embody racism, prejudices, or obscenity
- Typing in all capital letters for your entire comment is discouraged (it’s considered rude)
- open discussion and disagreement in comments, but rude or personally attacking comments will be deleted
- promoting your product or service is not allowed
- Spam links, unrelated links, or links placed out of context
- obviously spam, promotional in nature, or intended for backlink purposes will be deleted and the author banned from future commenting ability.
- personal blog or business website URL in the comment text not allowed unless it directly contributes to the comment and/or the conversation taking place
- Irrelevant rants or comments in which commenter obviously didn’t read the post
- Negative and not adding value
- Otherwise inappropriate
In addition, we are not doctors, lawyers, or health care professionals and cannot answer any questions related to these topics, even in response to comments and questions. We can’t offer any advice for a specific problem or condition, and comments or questions asking medical advice will not be answered. We urge you to contact your health care provider, health practitioner, or professionals.
Please use your REAL first name and email address. Do not use a business name, blog name, nickname, initials, or any other fake name when commenting. Failure to do so will cause your comment to be marked as spam, deleted, or edited to conform to these guidelines, and your comment will NOT be replied to.
The use of proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and letter casing when commenting is highly recommended. This blog is based in the US and has a large English-speaking readership. We encourage our readers to use basic English writing. We understand that comments and questions may be written in French or Creole, and we will try our best to reply to them. Comments which are unintelligible and/or don’t follow this policy will be deleted or edited to meet these guidelines.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the information on this website. The information contained on this website, or provided at your request, is for informational purposes only. No information on CaribbbeanGreenLiving.com is or should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent, cure any disease, plan a trip, or follow a specific lifestyle.
Happy Cooking, and thanks for reading Noubess | CaribbeanGreenLiving, and please contribute to the conversation by commenting often!