Tortellini with Shrimp and Italian Green Beans
Tortellini tossed with Shrimp and Italian Green Beans, a full meal ready just under 30 minutes.
We use Noubess Fish and Seafood seasoning to season the shrimp and completed the meal with fresh garlic, onion, Italian green beans, and sundried tomatoes. A dish filled with exotic flavors for a simple and delicious weeknight dinner. You can also add any of our Noubess condiments is you are looking for a spicy taste.
Gemma & The Noubess Team
Here's the recipe:
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 - 6INGREDIENTS
- 8 oz store-bought tortellini
- Water for boiling
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 8 oz bag Italian Green Beans
- 4 oz peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Noubess Fish and Seafood Seasoning
- 4 oz sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- Salt to taste
- Grated parmesan cheese
Cook the tortellini according to the package instructions. Drained and set aside.
- Heat up a skillet and add the olive oil, on medium heat. Add the garlic and onion and saute for 1- 2 minuted while stirring. Add green beans and stir to mix. Continue cooking until the beans are cooked but still crunchy. Add the shrimp until they start turning bright pink. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and stir to combine well before adding the tortellini. Add the white wine and salt, toss well.
- Sprinkle cheese on pasta before serving.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Noubess products are perfect for quick vegan and non-vegan meals. Boiled Plantain with Pickled Red Onions is easy and great as a quick snack or a side dish.