Roasted Cauliflower Steak
A super and easy way to enjoy vegetables is by adding bold flavors using Noubess seasoning. Our recipe for Roasted Cauliflower Steak is perfectly seasoned with Noubess Garlic and Herb Seasoning.
We used a large one cauliflower head to serve about 2 - 4 people. Depending on your menu you may want to use two instead of one cauliflower. The large cauliflower is sliced into thick sliced after the stem and core are removed. We drizzled Noubess Lemon Olive Oil and sprinkled Noubess Garlic and Herb Seasoning. The steaks are roasted in a 425 degrees F oven until nicely browned.
A healthy and perfect side dish or main entre to serve anytime.
For a spicier and hint of hot peppers, add any or our condiments or use as dipping sauce.
Gemma & The Noubess Team
Here's the recipe!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 4 - 6
- 3 tablespoons Noubess Lemon Olive Oil
- Noubess Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- 1 large or 2 heads cauliflower, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place cauliflower slices in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Brush each slice with Noubess Lemon Olive Oil mixture then season with Noubess Garlic and Herb, to taste on both sides.
- Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.