Balsamic Roast Pork Tenderloins
Gourmet style Roast Pork Tenderloins in a balsamic reduced sauce, easy to prepare, a delicious protein recipe to serve with any side dish.
Prep Time 10 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins |Total Time: 40 mins | Servings: 6
- 3 lb pork tenderloins (Two 1.5 lb tenderloins)
- 1/2 tsp Noubess Garlic and Herbs Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Noubess Steak Seasoning, No-Salt
- 1 tbsp Noubess Lemon Infused Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil and more
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or beef stock, low sodium preferably
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 oz pearl onions
- Preheat the oven to 425 ̊F.
- Clean your meat your preferred way and thoroughly pat dry. Combine the Noubess Garlic and Herbs Seasoning, Noubess Steak Seasoning, and 1 tablespoon Olive Oil. Rub and press this mixture onto the tenderloins.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil into a large skillet with an ovenproof handle or a cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add the tenderloins and cook turning frequently until they are brown on all sides - about 12 - 15 minutes depending on the type of skillet and temperature.
- Transfer skillet with the tenderloins to the oven and roast for 12 - 15 minutes.
- Remove the tenderloins from the pan and keep warm covered with aluminum foil.
- In the same skillet, over low heat, add the pearl onions. Cook the onions while stirring for about 3 minutes or so until you start seeing that the first layer is a bit shiny or glossy.
- Pour the balsamic vinegar and stock (beef or chicken). Stir and scrape up the bottom to release bits of the spices or the tenderloins.
- Increase the heat to medium-high and bring the sauce to a boil. Let the mixture cook until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Lower heat and add butter. With a spoon or a whisk, stir/whisk until melted. Adjust seasoning if necessary. Remove from heat.
- Plate the tenderloins and pour the pearl onions with the balsamic sauce on top. Served immediately.
- Be sure to purchase a pack of pork tenderloin - usually 2 in the pack and about 1.5 pounds each.
- When cooking your pork tenderloins, make sure the internal temperature reads between 145°-160°F.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.